Full Moon - 2.30pm 2nd January
Full Moon - 2.30pm 2nd January
Full Moon Sound & Vibrational Therapy Sessions deliver a more heightened experience than at other times, why is this so?
When the moon is full or new, the gravitational pull of the moon and sun are combined. At these times, the high tides higher and the low tides are lower. Consider here that our body is 70% water, the gravitational impact of the lunar cycle will also impact our body. Tidal phenomena are not limited to the oceans, but can occur in other systems whenever a gravitational field that varies in time and space is present. For example, the solid part of the Earth is affected by tides, though this is not as easily seen as the water tidal movements.
As we begin any sound session at Echoes we take a moment of silence to allow each person to place their prayer/intent as you come into a time of deep peace. Here is where the lunar power impacts.
To prepare the way for your intent to manifest we begin our session with a complete and full chakra alignment employing seven crystal singing bowls accompanied by seven finely tuned tubular bells and woven with didgeridoo. As the chakra alignment is complete our didgeridoo calls in the blessing of the gongs leading into a full gong session accompanied by didgeridoo throughout.
- Please ensure to arrive 15 - 20 minutes prior to your session time to allow for storage of valuables, personal belongings and the use of the bathrooms. Please be on time to avoid disappointment, once the session has begun it will not be disturbed to allow latecomers in. We aim to promptly commence sessions.
- If you are a New Guest to Satori Sounds,, please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to the session time to complete our New Guest Pre Therapy Registration Form.
- We require a minimum of 7 people for the session to go ahead. If we don't reach 7 people we will offer a full refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time.
- Cancellations received 48 hours* or more prior to the session will receive a full refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time. *For example if you have a ticket for 11:00 am session on Saturday you must notify us by 11:00 AM on Thursday for a full refund.
- Cancellations received 24 - 48 hours* prior to the session will receive a 50% refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time. *For example if you have a ticket for 11:00 am session on Saturday you must notify us by 11:00 AM on Friday for a 50% refund.
- No refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time will be given for cancellations within 24 hours of the session, late or non attendance.
We recommend three sessions in close succession, e.g. one per week for three weeks. This helps you to truly get a feel for the therapeutic benefits of a Gong Bath. If you have big work to do, consider ten sessions to really begin the body to heal. After that keep your body, mind and spirit in tune with a regular session. Please take a look at the great Sound Session Packs we have on offer.
We recommend for you to try our Foundation Sessions Pure Gong and DidgeConnect Sessions before moving up to the stronger Lunar and special sessions. Please note SuperDidge, SuperGong, Hummers and Absolute Sounds are very powerful. It is highly recommended to be experienced with the effects of Satori Sounds Sessions prior to attempting stronger sessions.