Phoenix Oil, Handpan Care, Handpan Oil 100ml

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.30.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.32.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.32.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.30.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.32.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.32.48 AM.png

Phoenix Oil, Handpan Care, Handpan Oil 100ml

25.95

Specially designed for the maintenance of handpans and other metal musical instruments.

Perfect to clean and maintain Gongs, Handpans, Rav Drums, Steel Tongue Drums, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Chime Bars, Tubular Bells and Tuning Forks.

Product Description

Phoenix Handpan Oil is the first product of Phoenix Handpan Care line.

Thanks to the presence of natural ingredients and essential oil with antibacterial effect, it helps to eliminate dust, dirt and to create a protective barrier on the surface without leaving residue and giving shiny finish.

Phoenix Handpan Oil doesn’t contain aggressive or acidic substances. The pleasant scent of lemongrass is the natural smell of some ingredients in our secret formula.

Product Highlights

  • Thanks to a special formula Phoenix Handpan Oil protects your instrument from rust and leaves a shiny finish on it.

  • Phoenix Handpan Oil is skin safe, nonhazardous and made with 99.5% of raw vegetal material (the remaining 0.5% is a natural ingredient but has to be processed in a lab).

  • Phoenix Handpan Oil is not sticky and can be removed easily from your instrument and from the cloths used to clean your instrument.

  • Phoenix Handpan Oil doesn’t leave residue and helps to eliminate dirt from the instrument. After using Phoenix Handpan Oil your instrument will sound clear without any alteration.

Quantity:
Add To Cart

We recommend to clean and protect you instrument one every one to two weeks to maintain the highest level of protection. After each use, wipe your instrument with a clean, soft, non abrasive cloth to remove any moisture from your skin.