DidgeConnect - 11am 10th March
DidgeConnect - 11am 10th March
DidgeConnect takes the foundation of a Pure Gong Session and interweaves the healing sound of gongs with didgeridoo. This session employs three gongs, three crystal singing bowls and didgeridoo throughout. Didgeridoo has a special place and purpose in our session, the combination of gongs and didgeridoo bring together the East and West with these two most ancient instruments, each of these instruments carry strong vibrations.
The combined vibrations of gongs and didgeridoo add another dimension to your depth of peace; these are the sounds of the ancients employed by them to empower wellness. As you melt into the sounds of gongs and didgeridoo you will come to a perfect place of deep and timeless peace whilst the vibrations are carried to the deepest cellular level to cleanse and soothe every muscle organ and cell in the body whilst the didgeridoo calls your spirit soars!
- Please ensure to arrive 15 - 20 minutes prior to your session time to allow for storage of valuables, personal belongings and the use of the bathrooms. Please be on time to avoid disappointment, once the session has begun it will not be disturbed to allow latecomers in. We aim to promptly commence sessions.
- If you are a New Guest to Satori Sounds, please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to the session time to complete our New Guest Pre Therapy Registration Form.
- We require a minimum of 7 people for the session to go ahead. If we don't reach 7 people we will offer a full refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time.
- Cancellations received 48 hours* or more prior to the session will receive a full refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time. *For example if you have a ticket for 11:00 am session on Saturday you must notify us by 11:00 AM on Thursday for a full refund.
- Cancellations received 24 - 48 hours* prior to the session will receive a 50% refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time. *For example if you have a ticket for 11:00 am session on Saturday you must notify us by 11:00 AM on Friday for a 50% refund.
- No refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time will be given for cancellations within 24 hours of the session, late or non attendance.
We recommend three sessions in close succession, e.g. one per week for three weeks. This helps you to truly get a feel for the therapeutic benefits of a Gong Bath. If you have big work to do, consider ten sessions to really begin the body to heal. After that keep your body, mind and spirit in tune with a regular session. Please take a look at the great Sound Session Packs we have on offer.
We recommend for you to try our Foundation Sessions Pure Gong and DidgeConnect Sessions before moving up to the stronger Lunar and special sessions. Please note SuperDidge, SuperGong, Hummers and Absolute Sounds are very powerful. It is highly recommended to be experienced with the effects of Satori Sounds Sessions prior to attempting stronger sessions.