New Moon-6.00pm 23rd July
New Moon-6.00pm 23rd July
New Moon Lunar Sessions deliver a more heightened experience than at other times, why is this so?
When the moon is new or full, the gravitational pull of the moon and sun are combined. At these times, the high tides higher and the low tides are lower. Consider here that our body is 70% water, the gravitational impact of the lunar cycle will also impact our body. Tidal phenomena are not limited to the oceans, but can occur in other systems whenever a gravitational field that varies in time and space is present. For example, the solid part of the Earth is affected by tides, though this is not as easily seen as the water tidal movements.
As we begin any sound session at Echoes we take a moment of silence to allow each person to place their prayer/intent as you come into a time of deep peace. Here is where the lunar power impacts.
To prepare the way for your intent to manifest we begin our session with a complete and full chakra alignment employing seven crystal singing bowls accompanied by seven finely tuned tubular bells and woven with didgeridoo. As the chakra alignment is complete our didgeridoo calls in the blessing of the gongs leading into a full gong session accompanied by two crystal didgeridoo throughout.
- Please ensure to arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to your session time to allow for storage of valuables, personal belongings and the use of the bathrooms. Please be on time to avoid disappointment, once the session has begun it will not be disturbed to allow latecomers in.
- If you are a New Guest to Echoes, please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to the session time to complete our New Guest Pre Therapy Registration Form.
- We require a minimum of 7 people for the session to go ahead. If we don't reach 7 people we will offer a full refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time.
- Cancellations received 48 hours* or more prior to the session will receive a full refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time. *For example if you have a ticket for 11:00 am session on Saturday you must notify us by 11:00 AM on Thursday for a full refund.
- Cancellations received 24 - 48 hours* prior to the session will receive a 50% refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time. *For example if you have a ticket for 11:00 am session on Saturday you must notify us by 11:00 AM on Friday for a 50% refund.
- No refund or the option to reschedule to an alternative time will be given for cancellations within 24 hours of the session, late or non attendance.